Thursday, March 06, 2008

Our Ever-changing Rugrat...

What has Mya been up to these days? Growing. Everything--her hair (which is at that awkward stage), her feet, her vocabulary, her imagination, her mad drawing skills--you name it. Here are a few pictures of the little Missy:

Poor Mya was sick with the flu last week and the only thing we could get her to keep down was juice. She learned pretty quick that if she asked for "jugo," she would get it. I find juice boxes in fun, little hiding spots quite frequently. Her favorite location is in her play kitchen in the microwave. I actually watched her put one in there the other night before bed, and the next morning she went for the microwave to get a swig of juice.


Mya got some pretty cool "Jellies" the other day and I can't get her to take them off. She wears them with every outfit, and always with socks. I guess every kid needs their "signature" fashion wear.
.

We made some cookies the other night and Mya thought frosting them was the coolest part.

Here's a little update on the drawings. Apparently, fish got boring, so she's moved on to celtic knots. I guess that's her Scottish pride coming out.

7 comments:

Mugs said...

That Mya never ceases to amaze me! Look at her artwork! It is so balanced, so contemporary looking. She truly is talented - even drinking from 2 juiceboxes at once, and frosting her own cookies. When did she get this big Sarah? I love her jellies, her chef's hat & apron, and her cute, cute blonde hair! I LOVE HER, and the mom who had her.

Life with the Warrens said...

yes i agree with Camille. When did she get so big? what happened to the little babe in your arms? i am totally in love with her like she was my own and i am so proud of how fast she is growing. hope she feels better too. love ya!

Hawkins Family said...

Hi Muglestons! Michael remembered you have a blog so we googled and found you! Mya is getting so big. She's darling! Michael accidentally erased all of the numbers in his phone so we've been wondering how ya'll are doing! Michael wants Brady to call him and has a story about Anthony. Hopefully we'll hear from you soon!

-Michael, Jessica, and Carter Hawkins

P.S. check out our blog...it's a little weak, I'm just starting this blogging thing. hawkinsfamily2004.blogspot.com

Cort said...

2 things to say. I love love love the stylish tiny apron and I prefer celtic knots anyday over all the "Jesus fish".

Carrie Snider said...

wow you're a good mom!!!! baking and stuff!!! i can't bake to save my life. the last time i "made" cookies was when we cooked some of the store bought dough. We ate most of it in dough form. Mya is so cute in her little apron and chef hat!

Hawkins Family said...

Hey! Blogging is such a great way to keep in touch. That's so funny that you know the Hatfield's. Amy and I grew up in the same ward our whole lives! It is such a crazy, small world. Mike did finish Eclipse...but not before I did! I read all 3 books in about 3 weeks...probably a little less actually. I LOVED them! I can't wait for August! I don't know how I feel about a lot of the cast either...they don't seem beautiful enough to me. Anyway, it's so good to catch-up!

-Jessica

Anonymous said...

Mya Marie,
I adore you! Not only are you brilliant and adorable, but you are also as sweet as a lamb! I am so glad your little self came into my life!
Karine