What would the world do without Brady? I honestly don't know. If you know him, then you already know what a blessing it is to have him in your life. I've never met a happier, kinder, more loving, charitable and devoted person than our Brady.
I love you, little Beed.
Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Brady! Hope it's been an extra awesome one. Camille
sorry that i missed this one. but i did call yesterday and nobody would answer the phone. did you change the cell number? i tried to call at about 10am so if yous guys did change it then i need a new number to continue harrassing you on! Happy B-Day Brady Boo.
Thanks Sarah, Camille, and Tanya!
It was a great b-day. I am going to try and keep celebrating through the weekend.
Thanks for the sweet note honey. I love you girls.
B.
Glad to hear it! You deserve all the celebrating you can handle. As Anth would say, don't stop 'til you get enough. Sorry we suck so bad with not understanding e-certificates!
Happy Birthday Brady!!! Sorry I couldn't be there. I had to go to this meeting thingy cause I had skipped it for a few weeks and my friend was BUGGING me to go... but anyway. Excuses excuses. Hope you had a good one!
Post a Comment