
We can't keep Mya out of the backyard. It's nice to actually have one this year--and fenced. She runs around the yard singing "Gi' say whittle," which translates to "Give, Said the Little Stream." She's quite the singer these days and often lulls Ellie right to sleep. She's also learned to request certain primary songs. Brady or I will start out with "I see my mother kneeling" or "I am a child of," but then she stops us and tells us to try again. Well, it's more like she says "No!" and then we go through the rest of the selection until we get it right. We're happy to oblige.
3 comments:
She is sitting there so sweetly! A model child...in more ways than one. She is so cute. That is hilarious that she resets your singing if it isn't "just so". Hey, she has her musical standards!
It's so cute that she likes the primary songs! I bet she's a favorite in nursery!
SARAH AND BRADY!!!
What the heck is up!? We never see you in Utah any more -- and for good reason! Though, we do wish you were closer. Tell Mya hi for Lindsay and I!
chores arent fun.
Post a Comment