Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wing-ed Fish...

Either our child is an artistic genius, or she just got lucky today. She drew that fish shape all by herself and I know it was probably a fluke, but when I got excited, she hammed it up a bit and drew wings on top. (I did tell her to give the fish an eyeball and a mouth, so I guess I helped a little bit.)

9 comments:

Cort said...

So artistic, I love it! Carson couldn't draw that now if I asked him. His cousin is the same age and can draw people different sizes with glasses or mustaches but not Carson, he's just now artistic (he gets that from his dad). You know I've heard of baby art, maybe she's a mini Monet

Cort said...

I meant Carson is not artistic. I can't type apparently.

Mugs said...

WOW!! Mya! Or, as Miles would say: Monnah - which sounds sort of like Monet :) That picture is awesome. Knowing Mya, that was not a fluke. P.S. I think your hair in the Robbie Williams picture is so cute. It's official. You look good with every hairstyle I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Okay miss Mya, no more showing off! You are making my Maddie look like a "Melvin!" Just teasing, I just love you Mya Marie!

Life with the Warrens said...

seriously kudos to you both. just like you with the spoon drawing so will mya amazzze us with her flying fish etc.

Carrie Snider said...

Just as long as she keeps it on paper and not the walls (or herself).... how cute!!! You need to frame that! Oh and we would love to get together sometime!!

Mugs said...

Oh Sister Sarah...your comment made me tear up. Thanks girly. I ADORE you (in all caps), and I love you loads. As my little bro Jeff would say: You know this.

Jennie said...

pure genius.

Mugs said...

Hey thanks Sarah! It's a work in progress. I'm having a dickens of a time getting the header just how I want it. Hey I need your address. I got you a tiny little sumpthin sumpthin today. :)