Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cha-cha-changes...

I think I want to set our blog to private. Please leave your email in the comments if you would like to keep up with the Kardashians, just kidding--the Muglestons. This blog will self-destruct in one week.

33 comments:

lisaann said...

Yes, yes, yes. I want to keep up with the Muglestons. (And not to count it as visiting teaching, either!) It's lisautah@yahoo.com.

The Family said...

you know I do...e_zettel@yahoo.com

Gordita said...

I wanna read. kris 1616 at g mail dot com. Cuz you're just that cool. (Also, e-mail me your address so I can mail you your prize.)

Jenny said...

Yes please! jennybauman7@gmail.com

Life with the Warrens said...

oh man why it take you so long to say?? tanskidoodle@yahoo.com loib yoi long tim.

Nettypg said...

Yes please keep me!
Annette Dillon Burke
nettypg@yahoo.com
add my blog to yours dnafamily.blogspot.com

Take care!

Jill said...

Yes, Please.

jilltaft@hotmail.com

thanks!

stacey said...

I would like to keep reading!

staceyhmorris (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would like to keep up with the Muglestons!
veruscab@hotmail.com

The Cannons said...

Please include us. I think our blog is set to Scott's e-mail so use that one. wscottcannon@yahoo.com

Cort said...

Ok, my email is ccboarders@hotmail.com but I've heard that going private is like "Death of a Blog."

Jennie said...

yes please

Zachandjennie@gmail.com

Karine said...

you best keep me in the know with how your "seriously so blessed" life rolls forward!
klwaggs@hotmail.com

Kaspar said...

shantellkaspar@gmail.com

Trevor & Kelly said...

tkherrud@gmail.com---like u didn't know but just in case...Kelly Herrud...love you guys!

Angela said...

Hermana! I need you!!! You better invite me to your blog! :)

knightange@gmail.com

Much love, TEAID!!!

NackosAmon said...

Hi there; how's it going? How is little Sophie doing? Is she getting her Synergis shots this winter? Anyway, I would love to be invited to your blog!

rramon2@gmail.com

Mugs said...

Better not forget me!!!!

Funny you bring up the Kardashinas. Who are they anyway? I mean, I know they are on E! and are a pack of sluts, but how come people care? Who ARE they??? Guess I could google it, eh?

Well, I DO know the muglestons. And I would be honored with an invite!!

Chelsey said...

DONT FORGET US:)
chawlsey@hotmail.com

jon.snider said...

the snider's

jon.snider@gmail.com

carrieksnider@gmail.com

Hawkins Family said...

We certainly do! michawkins@gmail.com and jessicaannhawkins@gmail.com

Emily said...

Of course, how else can I stalk you? junkemail@cox.net

Emily J

Hayley's Comment said...

me me me! don't forget me! hayleyannthompson@gmail.com

Vanessa Mercado Taylor said...

yes please.

vanessamercadotaylor@gmail.com

teage-and-erin said...

I hear you! I am doing the same thing! :)
Please let me stay!!!

erinbeth1@hotmail.com

warrensweetsix said...

Hi Sarah! I check your blog out every once in a while. So count me in! Love, Katy
katy0612@hotmail.com

Life with the Warrens said...

i heart you.

suzgriffin said...

Yes of course I want to keep seeing your blog. I keep up on all that is going on with you with this. So just tell me what I have to do K Thanks Aunt Suz

Lindsay said...

invite us! lindsology@gmail.com

the reilly's said...

hey i am brady's cousin. i think you know. i am wanting to keep up with you guys. I am barely setting up all my addresses. i usually link from jill's
rachellandonreilly@hotmail.com

suzgriffin said...

Sarah & Brady, Please keep me in the loop. Aunt Suz

Anonymous said...

As many replies as you have received so far, you might as well leave it the way it is. Dad/Fred

the harrisons said...

your girls are adorable! i hope everything is going well for y'all!
monica.nichole@gmail.com