I love the fair. Ever since I was a tiny tot, I can remember getting so excited to go to the fair and eat all the junk, ride all the rides, look at the animals (although the animals weren't that fun to me). The fair just holds great memories with my family and friends (except for the year I got beat up by a gang). Anyway, I realized that Mya has been to the fair every year since she was born, and two of those years we didn't even live here. Now that's fair-n-dipitous if you ask me. This year, we were able to leave Sophie with my mom and spend some time with Mya. I love watching her face on all the rides, like it's the coolest thing she's ever done. Can't wait for next year, and I can't wait for next year's fair committee to come up with an awesome play on words. My favorite so far was "Deux Carnival--the fun continues!"
.
Just some "food" for thought.



5 comments:
you are so awesome. i won't let the kids on the rides. they are 1,000 years old and the carnies are too touchy touchy and smell like cabbage. but mya looks happier then a fox in a hen house on that ride with her fair buddy.
yes fair in dipity indead!! We had tons of fun too...morgan had find herself a temp friend as well, she did surprisingly well considering she never met this chick before!! Are u guys still gonna go to the pumpkin patch thingy..it would be fun to go..we are going to utah last week of the month so we should go before then!!
AWWW! I love the pic of my-my picking her cute little nose! I am glad your fam had a good time at the fair, just wish we could have gone with you like last year.
How fun! A nose-pickin' good time! Which is ALWAYS a good time. :)
Mya is so beautiful! Her hair is so long!
So fun! I made it to the Puyallup fair this year, too. There is always a good feeling in the air at the fair...good times for all! How fun that you were able to share this day with Mya...I am sure she was happy to have a little one-on-one time with you guys! :)
Post a Comment