Sunday, July 12, 2009

Look who's home...

Sophie made it home! It's so good to finally have her here with us.
She's doing well and weighed in at 5 lbs 8 oz when she left the hospital. She's still figuring out to eat and breathe at the same time, but she's almost got it down. She loves to sleep as much as she can, and boy can this kid fill a diaper or two or three--in one changing.

21 comments:

Mugs said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! She is a doll!

Anonymous said...

That is a cute baby yous guys.

lisaann said...

She came home earlier than they first told you. Fantastic! I know she can't have visitors for a long time, but I can't wait to meet her in person someday! Meanwhile, keep posting pictures. She is quite a cutie.

Jennie said...

How wonderful! I'm so happy she's doing well and is home :) I can't wait to meet her!

Life with the Warrens said...

i love her so much!!! i am super happy that your munchkin defeated the odds and made it home early. you are all so special and have many wonderful blessings coming your way. i want to hold her so come over right now!

Jill said...

We are so happy for you guys that your little one got to come home!!

Susan called and told us the good news last week. We couldn't be happier for you. She truly is a doll-and such a blessing.

Our Landon weighed 4-12 when we brought him home. She's bigger than he was! Yay!!!

Hopefully we'll get to meet her in person some day. She is beautiful!!!

Gordita said...

So happy she's home!

NackosAmon said...

Congratulations!! That is so wonderful!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Jenny said...

HOORAYYY!!!! Welcome home little Sophie-poo! Oh my goodness I bet you guys are beyond thrilled. :O)

Carrie Snider said...

Yipppeee! She's already home, that is great!

Mugs said...

I keep coming back to look at that little Sophie! She is so cute!!! I bet her big sister is loving having her home to hold!

Karine said...

She is just perfect! I am so thankful that she is doing well and home with her sweet family. Call me if you need ANYTHING!!

Matt, Adrea, Kaylee, Keylan said...

I'm so HAPPY!!!! She is so beautiful!! I love you all!

Lindsay said...

welcome home sophie!

Hayley's Comment said...

WOOHOO!

Eva Bernfeld said...

Happy Days!!! We are all very excited, happy, and grateful.

Krista said...

oh... she's so cute! and what a fighter!!! have fun at home!

Anonymous said...

Hannah says hello to Sophie

Hawkins Family said...

That is so great! We're so happy for you guys. She's a cutie. Hope everything is still going well.

Katie said...

We're so happy for you guys! Look at that darling girl - she is so cute! What a special little baby Sophi is.

teage-and-erin said...

YEAH SOPHIE!!!!! What a fighter!