Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Little Sweeties


5 comments:

Mugs said...

Such beautiful little girls! Mya's face art and golden, loose locks just bring out those pretty features even more.

Life with the Warrens said...

so now you are neglecting the older one so you can focus on the new one. a true mother indeed. i love the pen marks. next will come the bead stuck in her nose. call me and i will tell you how to remove it!!

The Cannons said...

I was just wondering about you guys today and viola a new post. Although it is lacking in certain informational aspects the pictures are great.

Karine said...

I love that even with a tattooed face, Mya is still as perfect as can be!
I can't get over how little Sophie looks just like a sweet little doll. That girl better grow up a little faster, so that her Auntie Karine can hug and kiss on her like crazy!

Hawkins Family said...

Mya looks so grown up! Sophie is so cute. I'm glad to see things are going so well. How big is she now?