Friday, June 12, 2009

Our comic relief




I thought I'd share a couple things Mya's said in the past few days:

"Mom, please can I have candy?"
"No, Mya."
"Please."
"No, Mya."
"Pretty please."
"No, Mya."
"Should I ask it a different way?"

"My favorite color is pink, Daddy's is blue, Mommy's is purple and Sophie... she can have brown" (said in a less-than-enthusiastic tone).

Grammy Karen was at our house with Mya while Brady and I were at the hospital one night. While we were gone, someone brought over dinner, who Mya later referred to as "Mr. Mormon."

Ellie is pretty much attached to her hip these days. She's not an elephant anymore, though; she's a "baby puppy." Not only that, but baby puppy's been wearing a collar for several months. When we go over to my parents' house, she pulls the dog leash out, hooks it to Ellie's collar and drags her around the house. (Oh, and she puts a thick chain collar around her own neck, which I'm hoping is just a phase that she will outgrow sometime before high school.)

5 comments:

Mugs said...

What cute, funny little girl! Thanks for the laugh.

Life with the Warrens said...

i love her! she would have a hayday with my girls. we play puppy everyday that we are not being kitties. it drives me up the wall. man i can see her playing like that so well!

Karine said...

I adore that girl! She is so stinkin brilliant. I am still chuckling about how she asked "can I ride on the pinata" which actually was our tire swing! She definitly is comic relief!

The Cannons said...

That was so funny.
Mitzi

Carrie Snider said...

LOL what a funny girl. I don't know why, but on the second picture my eyes instantly went up to the "imtimates" sign...