I realize that our blog has been more than boring these past several weeks, but I have a legitimate reason: I am indeed pregnant. And I've entered the dreaded "all-day sickness" full force. Any menial task requires more effort than I have to give. Brady is the reason our family has functioned at all. So if you've passed by and cursed me for not updating, please be kind, and maybe say a prayer in my behalf.
18 comments:
Oh hooray and congratulations. Being pregnant can be so hard sometimes. Good luck!
Mitzi
Yay! Yay! Yayeeeeee!!! That is what I said when I read your blog. What wonderful news. I am awfully sorry at the dreaded morning sickness. I will for sure say a prayer for you. Stacey Martinez is almost done with her sickness, so there is an end in sight. I am so happy for you!! Yay!!!
congratulations!! Oh I feel for you. I will be very happy for you when the sickness is passed! All my love!!!
xoxo!
Congrats girl. I am sorry for the morning sickness you are dealing with. I am glad I am on the downside of things. Although I cant say it gets all better with time becasue I am at the Im too big too sleep stage and this girl keeps moving... oh and the charly horses. Welcome to the world of peeing 5 times a night:) Hope all is well. I am so happy for you. Keep us updated when you find out what it is.
Hey, thanks for the nicest comment! I'll add yours to my list too. I like your writing style; it is very refined, and your pictures are awesome! Oh I miss Hawaii... And congratulations on your pregnancy!! We have been waiting for our 3rd to come, but it hasn't happened yet. I'm glad to keep in touch with you better but I wish our lives crossed more ;D Love, June~
Congrats! I hope you feel better soon!!! I'll tell ya what, it's a good thing babies are so dang cute.
Hey, I meant to ask you today if the ginger ale really does help? Someone told me ginger helps a whole bunch. So happy about that mini mugs in your belly. I can't wait for you to hit 20 weeks so I can what kind of sibling Mya is going to be mothering next summer!! Wahoo!
Drink lots of OJ, it's the most pleasant thing to vomit. Congrats on the MiniMug, do you want a boy or girl?
I found that yogurt is pretty soothing on its way back up. In my opinion, nothing curbs the nausea for me, not even ginger--snaps, ale, bread men, etc. At this point, I'm kind of hoping it's a boy, because this might be the last time I can handle this (third time has not been a charm!).
Hang in there sweetheart! You can do it.
B
Hooray! congratulations!! I still need to meet Mya. One of these days.
Hope you're feeling better soon!
Oh-did you receive our card? I was hoping I have the right address...
I am so excited that you are knocked up! But I totally empathize with the sickness, it is miserable. Please let me know if I can do ANYTHING to help!
Hang in there champ!
i think you passed your sickness to me today at about 2am. i am finally not barfing anymore but have only managed to keep fluids down. i am starving. good luck with the sickness.
Congrats!!! How exciting! How far are you and when are you due? Hope you feel better soon! Katy
Sarahtops,
You rock my world. Thanks for the chat tonight. I LOVED every topic!! Angelina vs. Jen, toddlers at the table (or away on a picnic), Ben Folds' wives, refried beans, and the backpack. I could talk to you ALL night. I love you soooo much. G'night sisty.
Congrats! I didn't know you guys were even thinking about having another little one. I hope the sickness doesn't last too long. I wish I could give you a tip on the sickness thing, but I haven't thrown up since I was a kid.
Congrats!! That is so exciting I am a little jealous. When are you due?? I wanted to have one on 9/9/09 that would have been cool, since Logans is 4/5/06 but I think I missed that!! Way to go good Luck to bad we won't be sharing the same Dr. again!!
Yahoo! Congrats!!! I have not had the internet for the past two months and now have it and am catching up on blogs...I am so happy that you are having another little one! When are you due??? Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment