I know a few of my blogging friends have this link up, but for some reason (probably not meant to be at the time), I didn't pay attention. Now that I am an invalid who watches TV all day, I needed a different way to cope with the nausea. Blog hopping on the laptop from bed seemed like a fun option, and let me tell ya, I am so grateful that I found this site. I really needed a good laugh. Seriously, so blessed. We all have a little bit of TAMN in us, and it's time to embrace that. Plus, she was cool enough to post Jennie and Zach's adoption button (love you, Jen!!!).

5 comments:
I love this website. It's so funny. You should check out cake wrecks. It makes me laugh out loud all the time. We have a link on our blog.
I hope you are feeling a little better! We miss you and wish we were closer to help out more!
That is so cool about TAMN putting up Jen G's button! The person who keeps this website should get paid for how funny she is. If I had a genie in a bottle one of my wishes would be that TAMN reveals her true identity one of these days.
:) You are my favorite! I just adore you! And TAMN, she gets me through some pretty dreary days unscathed. Yea for the silly things Mormons say and do :) OH, excuse me, UTAH Mormons!
Post a Comment