Brady and I, by some miracle, were lucky enough to go to Hawaii for the past 10 days. Brady's work sent him to a conference for the first part of the trip, and then we stayed a few extra days to take an actual vacation. It worked out perfectly. One of my dearest friends, Jenny, lives in Honolulu, so while Brady was at work all day, I got to be with her. After Brady's conference, he and I spent some time together on the northern part of Oahu. The trip feels like a blur and a dream, but it was unforgettable. I hope to post some more pictures soon, but until then, here is a picture of our last sunset on Waikiki Beach.
P.S. Many thanks to our moms and dads who so graciously took care of Mya while we were gone. Mahalo!
7 comments:
i am so freakin jealous. i wish i could have been a stow away on the plane and come with you! glad you are back safe and sound. did you get a tan?
WOW! This little appetizer is making me drool for the main course!
So excited for more pictures! I'm so glad your vacation was like a dream....those are the best kind.
Beautiful photo! So glad you had a 10 day getaway!
That is so awesome. I love Hawaii. I lived there for 2 months and would love to go back. Scott has never been there! He's been to Israel but hasn't been to Hawaii. I'd take Hawaii any day. BTW where's the Twilight post. Have you seriously not seen the movie yet!?
Mitzi
Mitzi, did you go to BYU Hawaii? I wish I could live there. Also, I did see Twilight on Saturday, but I've been too tired to do anything this weekend. I need a vacation from my vaction.:)
That's all you have to say about your trip to Hawaii! You wrote like 2 long paragraphs about the Twilight movie and a then one measly little one about your glorious trip to Hawaii!!! What the crap. I would think seeing me would have inspired an uncontrollable desire to share how wonderful it was with the world!
But I love you anyways!
Post a Comment