Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween

Mya was a BYU cheerleader this year for Halloween; Ellie was a witch (Dora was a witch for Halloween, so Mya decided she wanted to be a witch, too. But we compromised, and Ellie got to be the witch instead). We have been watching cheer leading videos on YouTube and practicing BYU's fight song for about a month. She was pretty excited to do some cool cheer leading moves.
She ain't no hollah-back-girl.
Can you see Ellie in the back ground with her hat and cape? We had to sew them onto Ellie's body.
Skipping along for more candy.
At the end of the night, with sugar pumping through her veins and tired feet, Mya thought Halloween was pretty cool.


7 comments:

Mugs said...

Anthony and I had a real big laugh at these pictures - especilally Mya kneeling on one knee, and her pose in the air. She is hilarious, and such a pretty little one.

Life with the Warrens said...

Oh Halloween fun time! She looks so cute but i am glad she aint no holla-back girl. i would have to teach her a thing or two about that. what did you dress up as??

Gordita said...

I have to agree that the photo of Mya on one knee is classic. What a great cheerleader!

Matt, Adrea, Kaylee, Keylan said...

I am so impressed with Mya's moves. Mom had told me she was so cute, but I think she should have won the costume contest that BYU put on. She would have won hands down! I wish we were closer to you guys, she is growing up so fast. Give her a kiss for me.

Hawkins Family said...

She is such a cute little cheer leader! I can't believe how grown up she is. I love that Ellie had to dress up too.

Jenny said...

So cute!!! (Cute enough I can even see past the fact that it's a BYU uniform!) :)

I am predicting one day, when she's a real cheerleader, these photos will be resurfaced! And yes, the kneeling one is hilarious!

Karine said...

Hands down, she is the cutest cheerleader EVER. Those Laker girls have nothing on Maya! Wish I could have seen her myself that day.
loves,
K-dawg