
There is a great little pumpkin patch in the hidden valley where we live, where ranch dressing flows like honey and children love to eat their vegetables. Mya was so excited to go to the "punkin patch and pick a punkin." Too bad we got there too late and they'd already closed up shop. We still managed to have fun and take pictures at all of the designated points. It really is fun to do stuff like this with Mya, especially as she's getting older. They grow up so fast, don't they?
4 comments:
I can't believe how fast time is flying. Did one year really fly by that fast? I guess time flies when your having fun in the sun.
b
Sarah, I had a REAL laugh at your hidden valley stuff. That cracked me up. I love my lil' "pigtails neice." And my beautiful sister.
mya moo looks totally fab in her camo outfit while riding her tractor.
love that ranch dressing.
Seriously, how cute are you guys? She's getting so big!
Post a Comment