Sarah, you have been a hottie all your life. Love the "serious" look, the pouty lips, the whole thing. Did you go trick or treating to all your crushes that Halloween?
Oh I'm sure it worked! You are one sassy feline. Are you going to dress up this year? If so, what? And if so, will you be wearing it to a church party?
do you still have this michelle pfeiffer mask? i just watched this movie 2 weeks ago. the girls loved it! and i think it is kinda gross with danny devito as penguin. ps i never looked that good in any costume except my birthday suit.
7 comments:
Sarah, you have been a hottie all your life. Love the "serious" look, the pouty lips, the whole thing. Did you go trick or treating to all your crushes that Halloween?
I'm pretty sure I wore this to a "church" Halloween party when I was 16, so if I was trying to impress anyone, I doubt it worked.
Oh I'm sure it worked! You are one sassy feline. Are you going to dress up this year? If so, what? And if so, will you be wearing it to a church party?
do you still have this michelle pfeiffer mask? i just watched this movie 2 weeks ago. the girls loved it! and i think it is kinda gross with danny devito as penguin. ps i never looked that good in any costume except my birthday suit.
Love it, Sarah! You make a great bat man! :) You are my favorite, Hermana! Miss you!
That picture is sweet. By the way that phobia episode is on tomorrow I swear.
Mitzi
HOT, your lips are to die for.
Post a Comment