1) The Office, 2) Saturday Night Live, 3) The Bachelor, 4) the original 90210 (seasons 1-4), 5) Ninja Warrior, 6) ER (but I'm glad it's finally ending), 7) House Hunters on HGTV, 8) Charmed
1) Cafe Rio, 2) The Melting Pot, 3) Crown Burgers, 4) Antojito's, 5) The Keg, 6) a crab cake place in Maryland that I can't remember the name of, 7) Cheesecake Factory, 8) Outback8 things I did yesterday:
1) Hung out with Neal, who is finally home from Iraq, 2) cleaned the house because the landlords were coming over, 3) dropped Mya off at my mom's, 4) went to dinner with Brady, 5) went to Macy's to look at luggage, 6) watched Beyonce's new video, 7) watched The Hills, 8) got a headache (not from The Hills)
1) vivid colors, 2) changing weather, 3) rustle of leaves, 4) the food, 5) Halloween and Thanksgiving, 6) new episodes of The Office, 7) the fair, 8) the snuggly-ness of it all8 things I'm looking forward to:
1) Hawaii with Brady, 2) seeing my friend Jenny McKeel who lives in Hawaii, 3) Halloween with Mya, 4) the "Twilight" movie, 5) Midnight Sun being published (if it ever happens), 6) another baby--that's not an announcement, 7) finishing school, 8) Brady finishing his Master's
8 things on my wish list:
1) a house, 2) a new wardrobe (oh, and some fashion sense to go along with it), 3) a personal chef, 4) a personal trainer, 5) a housekeeper, 6) a trip to the Mediterranean, 7) a trip to Europe, 8) money to make all my wishes come true
8 people I tag:
1)Camille, 2) Tanya, 3) Karine, 4) Kelly, 5)Angela, 6) Cortney, 7) Kristina, 8) Jenny my cousin.
I found it funny that this tag is called "The Great Eight" but there are only seven categories (who makes these things up, anyway?). So I added an eighth category: 8 favorite eye candies. I couldn't just choose one picture, so I added all eight.









8 comments:
Sarah Anne,
You are so cool. This blog made me bust up laughing at work. That is hard to do. I am so glad you added my Matthew. I am excited to go to HI with you too. This might be cheezy but you are my dream come true. I love your wittinism. You are such a great writer. Thanks for the laugh. The pictures you picked were perfect. I think this is your best blog.
Love
B.
Sarah, I'm with Brady. I was LAUGHING! RLOL. Fashion sense to go with it? I don't know what you are talking about. You ALWAYS look so cute. Love your dream house, and your eye candies. Anth told me once that if he was gay he would tap M.C. so it must be a Mug brother preference. :)
So glad that Neil is home. Neil was a big baby, and that makes him special to me. :)
I will get on my great eight soon. Thanks for the fun, fun tag! Now if I get just figure out how to post the pics in a cluster like you??? Could you tell me how you do that?
You always have the BEST taste in music.
And also, I love you.
I am not so secretly in love with Christian Bale. Yummy!
Mitzi
You should try 30 Rock, Scott and I like it even better than The Office (maybe you have and you hate it...awkward!)
this made me laugh...alot. i am impressed with your eye candies too. glad to know that you think that andy samberg should be in your eight. he is super scrumptious for a jew boy.hahahaha. hey you know what? i can't wait for you to have another baby. let me know when it happens so i can go crazy about another girl in the fam!
Seriously girl, you have great taste in men. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds Edward Norton strangely sexy. I mean, he was the BAD guy in the Italian Job, but ohhhh so hot. *Must stop looking at Sarah's eye candy* *Must stop looking at Sarah's eye candy....*
love, love, love ER, The Hills, SNL and Cafe Rio. never did get into the office.
This is a cool tag. I'll see if I can find some time to do it.
Post a Comment