Well, it seems that the Ellies have a serious Band-Aid fetish. I can't get them to stop asking me for Band-Aids. They hurt their tails about three times a day, and have countless scratches on their legs. Oh, and let me tell you, their fetish is not without consequence; those band-aids are pretty much glued on. I don't think they're coming off--ever.
.
Maybe they learned it from their best friend. This little girl asks for bandages about 10 times a day. She even barters with me: "When I wake up, I get two Band-Aids. Okay, mom?"
.
.
Here's a little snippet of what Mya's been up to these days. She loves to shake her booty. Who knows what she's saying, but it sounds like "shake your booty all day down." It's rare for us to catch this long of a video. Anytime we try, she's too excited to watch herself on camera and asks to see it. One day I will put together a montage of all the videos I have of her saying "I want to see it."
.
6 comments:
Thats hilarious! What are you teaching your daughter Sarah?! Just kidding. She totally reminds me of a little Sarah. Luck ya girl!
She pretty good at that shaking her booty thing. I wish I looked as cool as her when I try to shake mine.
Also, Mya's hair looks amazing. I love how it's done up in the video. Tres cute!
Next you need to show her how to black girl dance with one hand on her shin/ankle and bend at the knee with the bootay in the air. i loved seeing you do that and i will love seeing mya moo do it too! MAMA USED TO SAY......
Thank you for posting this! I love the tongue clicking, the singing, and the hip swaying to the side. She is so cute! What a cool chick.
That video is so cute and her hair is so cute too. I kind of hope for my children's sake I don't have girls because I can't even fix my own hair.
Mitzi
Hilarious!!! Shake it, Mya!!!
Post a Comment