It's taken me forever to get these up, especially since this particular BYU game was almost two weeks ago. Anyway, we witnessed the ever-so-controversial game between BYU and UofW. It was almost like walking through the fires of Mordor just to get inside the stadium (those tailgaters were brutal), but we made it. We were shocked to see how many BYU fans were actually there. Here are some neato pictures of the game:
.
Our view from the North bleachers.
We decided to hover around the bus after the game and take a few pictures of the team (and watch all the guys snuggle their wives as they came out of the locker room--it was kind of like High School football all over again). Here's a picture of THE Cecil Samuelson, BYU president.
9 comments:
How fun! I had no idea you were a fan. I hate hate hate football...unless I can actually go to a game.
I never liked watching football because I didn't understand it. Finally Brady explained it to me. Then it made sense and I actually liked it! Plus, I have to represent all things BYU now since both Brady and I have been there.
i love watching the NFL during its season. I get all worked up about teams that i don't even care about and the season ends and i wonder what the heck i was so excited about. cool beans. glad you got to go to a came and see the playas.
What a good time! I dig your sunglasses. Wish we could've gone with you. And nope, that's not Andrew. But nice try dude. I love you!
Football is one of the only "boy" sports I actually love watching. That's cool that you got to go to a game. But I can't resist saying: GO UTES!!! :)
Okay, Anthony wants to try:
1. Never seen that cat in my entire my life
2. Collie
3. Vakapuna
4. Unga
5. Pitta
Go BYU!
Anthony got them all correct! My respect and awe, sir.
Super!!
Post a Comment