Friday, September 19, 2008

Flashback Friday

I think she has a little of both of us in her. What do you think?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Her good looks come from her sweet mom.

b.

Anonymous said...

Actually she gets them from her daddy. Those pretty eyes happy smile!

Mugs said...

Oh, you two are too sweet!

These photos are DEAD RINGER. Nice job, Sarah. She looks exactly like each one of you in both. All in all, these are three beautiful people.

Cort said...

I hope you don't mind but i'm going to copy this idea with carson's school pictures. She really is both of you, how fun is it to see it everyday!?

Karine said...

Wow I haven't been in the blogging world a while now! I have really missed out on some of your great posts.
I think Mya Marie has the best of her amazing parents. She truly is a beautiful girl, inside and out! We adore her!

warrensweetsix said...

Wow, you couldn't have picked out more pictures of both of you that match those of Mya so perfectly! Now I can totally see both of you in her.

Cort said...

I absolutely love the comments you leave me. You always make me chuckle to myself. You're the best. Thank you for being my friend for over 1/2 my life.

Cort said...

Oh and yes, I'm so happy we didn't have to kill any cats and I didn't poop my pants on my birthday. Man, you've been around for some of my best birthdays!

The Cannons said...

Those pictures are amazing. That is great that with each parent she is posing the same and looks the same. That's awesome.
Mitzi

Life with the Warrens said...

yeah she gots brady's good looks cuz you still have all yours!

Hayley's Comment said...

Seriously, she is identical to you both. Awesome! Also i put my blog on private, which i encourage everyone to do (Internet safety at your service) so I need your email address to invite you. I will call you! Don't post it here. haha