Friday, September 05, 2008

Flashback Friday

That's right. I think it's time to add some flavor to this blog and start doing Flashback Friday. I found this little gem amongst Brady's pictures that he's already scanned and uploaded. And of course, in honor of Cammy (Elder Mugleston), I felt this picture was completely appropriate. For those who are wondering, that's Cameron, Brady and little Keylan (who looks like he's in severe pain--poor kid!).

5 comments:

Mugs said...

Oh I'm going to LOVE your Flashback Fridays! I know you have some super sweet pics to share. This one is a prime example.

Life with the Warrens said...

i don't think brady has changed at all. and cam looked like that when i last saw him! well maybe he grew some muscles and got cute. ps brady should let his hair grow out again. that style is so "in" right now!

The Cannons said...

Brady's hair was sweeet!
Mitzi

Cort said...

Seriously! Turn that kid over, he's red as a beet, HE NEEDS AIR!

Mugs said...

Ah shucks, I was looking forward to this all week! Must be Flashback Double Friday or something. :) I got your email lovely lady. I will write you back. I love yo.