As many of you know, Brady's little brother Cameron was recently called to serve a misson in Mesa, Arizona, Spanish speaking (yahoo!). This Labor Day weekend was spent with family and friends as we said our bittersweet goodbyes to Cam. He has been preparing for a very long time to be a missionary. For those of you who know Cam, you know that he will be one of the most valiant and hard-working elders in the mission field. Although it was hard to say goodbye, we know that he really is headed towards some of the best years of his life. Here are a few pictures of Cam's last few days in Yakima:
.
Columbia River Temple, Richland Washington
All of Cam's family and friends that came to the farewell.
5 comments:
Oh Sarah! These choked me up. Thank you for posting these pictures. We felt like we were there. Cameron is so handsome in his suit! What a man. I can just hear Mya asking him to give her a kiss. We have the best family in the world.
P.S. Mya is ADORABLE. I love her pigtails and all of her girly clothes. What a cute, sweet little girl!
Great job Sarah! I loved the post. It is a bitter sweet one. Those pictures remind me of all the fun we have had with lil' Cam. You are right though, he is going to be an amazing missionary and has 2 wonderful years ahead of him.
I'm so happy you posted pictures! I was able to listen to his talk and the musical number thanks to Matt (and Suze for forwarding them to me) but seeing the pictures put it all into perspective. He is a handsome boy! Arizona will be blessed to have him.
PS Will you send Anth a message to email me? I'd love to be a part of their blog too.
jilltaft@hotmail.com
isn't cam still 15? isn't he just going to soccer camp this year? he did grow up in a good way and i think he is pretty darn cute for his age too. hope he locks his heart! Great pics of the fam and send a shout out to Cam for me sometime! make sure you keep on on the 'rents or they might go crazy w/o him there to babysit them!
Post a Comment