Brady, Mya and I were fortunate enough to take our first real family vacation at the end of July. We decided to spend a few days at the beach in Seaside and Cannon Beach, Oregon. We had an incredible time together, and I don't think we could have asked for a better vacation.
Mya literally ran as we walked from the car to the beach the first night we got there. She even fell a few times, but she picked herself up and moved foward. I've never seen a happier girl.





We had only planned to walk along the beach to show Mya what it's all about, but she had other plans. She simply could not contain her excitement. The entire trip, we heard little phrases like, "I'm having so much fun," and "I love you, mommy and daddy and Ellie. I love the beach." I know for a fact that the beach was a pretty big deal to her, because Ellie was left behind in the car on every occasion, without a second glance back. Poor Ellie didn't even get to see the waves.
8 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast! I love all the pictures, good work Mugs! Good for you for going on a vaycay!
Excellent post Sarah! I love it.
Brady
Holy crow there were so many new posts since I last checked. You guys had some really great pictures, it looks like you guys had tons of fun.
Mitzi
fabulous simply fabulous. i love the all the shots you got or brady got. i sure do miss you and the fam. maybe next time my fam and yours can head down to oregon and go fly kites together too.
I loved all your posts about your fab vacation! No one deserved it more than your cute family!
I love the pics. Especially of the one where Mya is buried in the sand screaming. Also, I love Brady's interpretation of haystack rock. It was so life like!
Great pics and awesome blog...as always!
Loves,
Karine
Wow what a fun trip! Love the pics!
It looks like you guys had a good time! I LOVE the Oregon Coast. We used to go there in the summers a lot when I was growing up. It is so beautiful. I am surprised to not see too much blogged on here about Breaking Dawn...what did you think of it?
Hi Sarah and Brady-It's your long lost cousin from Idaho! I came across your blog and it's been realy fun to see you and your little family! Let Anth know I'd love an invite to his blog-
jilltaft@hotmail.com
Love you guys! Glad you're doing so well.
And I am so jealous you got to meet Stephenie Meyers!
Post a Comment