Sunday, August 17, 2008

Life's a Beach

Our first full day was spent at Hug Point Beach. We had been talking to Mya about the beach for at least a month. Everyday before we left, she made me tell her stories about her and Curious George building sandcastles at the beach and pushing a boat out onto the ocean. Needless to say, Mya was not disappointed, and neither were we.
Brady taught Mya how to fly a kite; this kid made it look easy. I can't even fly a kite.
A little bit of payback.

It's a jolly holiday with you, Brady. No wonder that it's Brady that we love.


Just inspecting the sand to make sure she's not dreaming.

That evening, we headed back to Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach to watch the sunset and make S'mores.
I couldn't resist putting this picture up because Brady's legs formed their own Haystack Rock, and my bullet wound looks really cool.




3 comments:

Mugs said...

The kite shots are my favorite! I can't believe the wind didn't sweep My-My away. She is strong.

Life with the Warrens said...

these pics are freakin beautiful. come and do some for me and make me look as good as you!

Cort said...

Your pictures are amazing and your humor I just miss. You make me laugh here all by myself.