These two had a daddy-daughter date at the park the other day. According to Brady, after she would throw the bread, she wanted to get in with the ducks.
Mya has started putting her hand on her hip. I'm not sure if she picked this up from Brady or me, but it's hilarious. I love the last one: she looks like she's posing for L.L. Bean or something with that "cool, laid back" look.
5 comments:
SARAH!!!! How are you? Your little girl is adorable--especially with the hand on hip thing going on! My little girl does the same thing, except mine does it with attitude--watch out!
Mya's hip think totally cracks me up! I swear I remember Brady standing that way
Hand on the hip...classic. She is too cool for school.
Mitzi
Holy crap she's awesome! I do love that last picture. I also love how I giggled the whole time reading this because of your quacktastic title! I could never be around you and not laugh.
wow she is learning fast. fashionista in the making. it also helps that mom and dad are sooooo goodlookin'.
Post a Comment