Don't worry. I'm not calling Mya an idiot. I'm just quoting "Zoolander" in the famous "gasoline fight" scene.
Miss Mya has become a model. Whenever we get this kid new clothes, she has to try them on, twirl around, do somersaults, and basically frolic. It's pretty cute.
We're ready for summer. Mya starts swimming lessons tomorrow. I have been telling her about it all weekend, but she doesn't really understand exactly what that means. She just knows there is a pool involved. That's enough for her. I'll let you know how it goes....
8 comments:
That girl has got the winningest smile I've ever seen!! :)
And the winningest red swimsuit on the planet!
Super cute pics. Thanks for your comment, I didn't think it was too long at all.
Mitzi
holy cow. you better get her under control or she is gonna be trouble in her teens! wow she is so grown up in that awesome swimsuit. so happy that you have her signed up for swimming lessons. will you be joining her in the pool?
Sam, my dad said he got on "Three's Company" last night and wanted to know if that was Mya. He said "She is a SWEET, CUTE little girl." Just like that. :)
I love the "elly" prop in some of the shots.... and I love that I had the privilege of watching Zoolander with you and your laughter the first time. Those were some good days.
I miss you all! Mya is so freakin' adorable! I was thinking about you all morning! I miss you on our walks! It's just simply not the same without you! I hope you are all doing awesome! I love ya'll!!! xoxoxo!
She is so dang cute, don't you just love taking pics of her!!
Post a Comment