Tuesday, June 10, 2008

F-R-I-E-N-D-S

Mya and Quetzali (ket-zal-ee): Mya actually gets to talk to Quetzali in Spanish, not very well, but she tries. She and her parents brought Mya this adorable, hand-stitched shirt from Mexico. Mya was quite thrilled to wear a shirt like Quetzali.
Mya and Madison: The dynamic duo, for sure. If Maddie's doing it, Mya is, too. These two keep each other thoroughly entertained--which gives us mommies a much needed break. And they're just so darn cute. More friends to come. I don't have any pictures of her other friends yet.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. I swear I'm surprised every time you post pictures of her!

Mugs said...

Man, I would love to have a playdate with Mya Marie! She makes me laugh with her expressions and that hand on her hip!

Cort said...

Carson had a little friend in Orem who spoke Spanish and it was amazing how it's really not much of a barrier for them to be friends.

Life with the Warrens said...

Mya looks like the social butterfly that her mama is. that is why she is sooo cool amoungst all the other kids.