Monday, June 02, 2008

My cool biker babes...

It started out like this:

And it ended up like this:
Our very kind neighbor gave Mya his daugther's old tricycle, which is actually in really great condition. Mya's still a little small for it, but she thinks it is the coolest thing in the world, and it's "Disney Princess," which only makes it 10 times cooler.

7 comments:

Life with the Warrens said...

so i can't believe that mya actually let daddy on the bike. it looks so funny how she is pushing him! yeah brady needs the exercise more than mya.

Jennie said...

I'm so glad that Brady is FINALLY learning to ride a big girl bike. It's about freaking time.

Cort said...

Has Brady ever thought of the circus?

Jenny said...

That's so freaking cute! Me, Linds & Heather are all sitting here giggling at Brady. :)

Karine said...

This post is priceless!! I can't get over the rad pictures!

The Cannons said...

Too funny and too cute, love it. By the way I think that Mya is so cute she looks like little Cindy Lou Who who was no more than two.
Mitzi

Hawkins Family said...

I can't believe how grown-up Mya is getting! She is so cute! I love her little swimming suit. Michael and I especially enjoyed this post though with Brady and the tricycle! Sounds like you guys had a fun weekened at the book signing too! Less than a month until "Breaking Dawn"!!! We miss you guys.

Jessica, Michael, and Carter