Check out the toys that are now coming in the McDonald's happy meals--Speed Racer Bling-Bling. Mya only refers to it as her "bling-bling neckace" and asks for it every day. I'm proud that my two-year-old child already understands the importance of bling.
*

And while we're talking about bling, I thought I'd also share a little mommy bling: Ziploc Zip'n Steam, yo! These things are awesome. I have cooked almost every recommended vegetable in them, and they've turned out perfect. The only thing that hasn't worked out well for me is carrots. But, I can't ever cook carrots anyway, so maybe it's just me. Another plus, they aren't that expensive. I have reused every bag, so I've made them stretch. Okay, enough of my own personal commercial. Just try them.
11 comments:
Reusing ziplocks? Man that takes me back to the Texas days together. Ah, good times!
i have often wondered how these things fared. i am ready to try cuz you said so. i do anything you tell me to...now.
hey stranger! So much fun to read your blog. I just got started on the blogging stuff. Seems like you've been going strong for a long time. Mya is so cute! I loved the pic of her pushing Brady on the bike. I hope all is going well. If you want to check out our blog it is teambartmess.blogspot.com
Jenn was the one who gave me your blog address. I am so glad she did. I love to see what everyone is up to now 8 years after the mission.
I can't believe how big she's getting! Holy crap! I'm glad you've instilled in her the importance of bling. Good job.
Mya and P-Diddy can't live without their bling! Love that cute girl!
I guess you are right.. it has been 7 years since we got home, huh. here is my email...haramat@mac.com
I stayed up late the other night reading ALL your posts. So much fun! Thanks for sharing!
Maybe Grandma should order a Mr. T starter set of bling.
Where is baby Mya? She is all grown up! Thank you for the Zip n' Steam suggestion. Maybe now I can cook up a good batch of veggies!
Mya is too cute, never too young to learn about the bling!! I am gonna have to try those bags, thanks for the suggestion!
her face has grown up so much. she look is a cutie. that necklace just proves that mcdonald's gets kids these days, they all want bling. but why do they put zip and steam bags in happy meals?
brad
I'm obsessed with these! I use them for every meal!
Post a Comment