Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm off to see the wizard...

the wonderful wizard of "Forks." My friend Karine and I are off to meet Stephenie Meyer today. We managed to get tickets a couple months ago to her book signing in Portland for her new book, which sold out very fast. Details to come....

6 comments:

Cort said...

Man, look at you meeting all these celebs! What an awesome Springtime. I can't wait for details.

Mugs said...

I've been stalking your bloggy-blog all morning just waiting for the details! Talk about a dream come true!

Jenny said...

LUCKYYY!!

The Cannons said...

Have you seen the trailer for the movie? It looks pretty good. I hope it is.
Mitzi

Life with the Warrens said...

i am dying....to talk to you just you not the "forks-twilight" you but regular BFF sarah. i don't have a phone or computer until next friday. so i guess i will hold off until then. if not expect a letter in the post. love you and have fun with bella and edward wanna beeeees. maybe there will be a jacob in the midst of them all.

Mugs said...

Sarah, your trip was AMAZA-ZINGGG!