We are moving to North Salt Lake. About the potty training. Michael loves treats, so I have a small glass bowl full of different candies... gummy bears, bite size snickers etc... When he sees it I think it motivates him to tell me when he needs to go. He's doing good, but we are working really hard on it. I actually think it's kinda fun.
7 comments:
I think you need a picture of Dr. Evil next to her, that's hilarious. She's way cuter and finally has more hair than Dr. Evil too.
She is so cute!
She is so adorable!! And look at those awesome eyebrows she has. Her aunt Jen is jealous!
she is soooo freakin cute and an exact double for Dr. Evil!
I just love Mya!!!
xoxo!
She does look like a million bucks! She's just as cute as ever.
We are moving to North Salt Lake. About the potty training. Michael loves treats, so I have a small glass bowl full of different candies... gummy bears, bite size snickers etc... When he sees it I think it motivates him to tell me when he needs to go. He's doing good, but we are working really hard on it. I actually think it's kinda fun.
Post a Comment