Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Find out for yourself if it's true...

I found this charming video this morning and felt I needed to share its message with others. This is really poor quality, but hey, it's homemade.

10 comments:

Life with the Warrens said...

the church is truuuuuuuuuuue!

Cort said...

a peculiar people for sure but what's up with all the people who don't even pay attention to them as they're dancing......peculiar isn't it?

Mugs said...

That was AWESOME! I love how he does a great pelvic gyration in one part. I actually think that he even refrained from spanking the air for a minute. That is how I felt when I knew it was true, too!

Sarady said...

In regards to the peculiar people not paying attention: It's Provo--the Mecca of peculiar people.

Carrie Snider said...

I was wondering where it was! Funny!

The Cannons said...

Is that the institute building they go dancing up to? And does the girl really biff there at the end? This video was great! Mitz and I both watched it twice. People need to make more videos like this. I need to make more videos like this. You need to make more videos like this. Ready, go!

Scott

Hayley's Comment said...

Um, loved the music the most! I just found your blog from Karine's blog which i found from Carly's blog! Exhausting i know! Let me tell you what I told karine, we must must get together! I will be over a bit at spring break, 3rd week of March! Please say you'll be around?! For the love of Pete I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Man oh man! That is exactly how Sarah and I met....but we were in Yakima.
Loved the vid.
I agree more videos like that need to be made. Camille thanks for making me laugh.
Brady

Anonymous said...

Camille, Brady RLOL at your comment the most. It was funny!
Sarah

Mugs said...

Bummer about the cookies Sarah. I'm always building stuff up for you that never quite pans out the way you probably expected :) (i.e. Stardust and such) Oh well. I'm sure there is a rockin' recipe out there sans all the shortening that you will make your own. Love you. Laters.