That big, beautiful berr-wie is almost as big as Mya's head!! She looks a character out of a book eating that strawberry, with her cute red outfit, and her bright blonde hair.
I just rented out my apartment forever to a boy that looks just like bradley boobear! i felt good about it knowing that a psuedo-brad would be living here.
7 comments:
That big, beautiful berr-wie is almost as big as Mya's head!! She looks a character out of a book eating that strawberry, with her cute red outfit, and her bright blonde hair.
i love it!! i now dubbed her lemon meringue-strawberry shortcake's closet friend!
I just rented out my apartment forever to a boy that looks just like bradley boobear! i felt good about it knowing that a psuedo-brad would be living here.
She is so cute!! I love that face in the last picture!
Mmm can I have one?
I love how Mya even matches her straw-bewwies! She reminds me of a little Strawberry Shortcake! Too darling!!
luvs,
Karine
The more Mya grows up, the more she is looking like you Sarah! She is so cute.
Post a Comment