
Well, we finally made it on our first real trip without Mya. It was long overdue. We decided to celebrate our anniversary in style this year by livin' it up at the Silver Cloud Hotel in Bellevue, which turned out to be really nice (unlike our first anniversary at the Best Western in Lehi. Ask Brady about that one sometime). We had an awesome view of the Seattle Temple--to remind us of our eternal love for each other. We spent the rest of our time glutting ourselves, sleeping in and shopping. We had planned to spend some of our time in Seattle at the Space Needle and other attractions, but it ended up snowing the entire time we were there, which is a rarity for Seattle. It was a great getaway, and now that we know we can handle leaving Mya for a few days, I think we'll have to do this again very soon.
4 comments:
That's so cool that you two were able to get away for a few days. Sleeping in, shopping, eating...I can't think of anything better during a little snow storm! Love your open-mouth smile Sar. You two are one good looking couple.
How wonderful to get away, congrats! I'm glad you had a good time, you guys deserve it ;)
Isn't it amazing how once you get away, you're surprised at how much you don't really miss your kids? Both of your eyes look awesome in that picture. LOL I don't mean both of YOUR eyes...I mean your and Brady's eyes. LOL. "Are those your skis?" "Yup"...... "Both of em?" "Yeah". I'm funny.
So I expect to see a post telling the story of the Best Western Anniversary now (in Brady's words)
Ahhh that sounds heavenly!!! Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment