Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Sarah Anne
Happy Anniversary

I thought I would put do a little blast from the past.

2003
As soon as I met you I had to be with you. We have seen each other every single day since this picture.

March 20, 2004
4 years ago today.
2005
A little lunch date.

2006
Our little new addition.
2007
A date.

2008
Winter outing.

March 20, 2008
I love you sweetheart!

8 comments:

Mugs said...

Happy anniversary Brady and Sarah! This post was a great trip down memory lane. Sarah, you look as stunning today, as you did on that beautiful March morning five years ago. We love you guys.

Mugs said...

Oops! I meant four years ago! Silly me.

Life with the Warrens said...

wow that was so beautiful. i am so happy that you both found each other and now have a cute little family going. Happy Anniversary and many many more to come!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I just proofed this. Notice what time I made the entry.

Brady

Sarady said...

Thanks for this very sweet post. I'm so glad that I nabbed you when I did, because you weren't going to last long. I love you. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

The Cannons said...

You guys are fabulous together, and I don't think I've told you this yet but Mya is adorable. I love to see happily married couples with happy kiddies! May the trend ever continue for you and all others.

Scott

Cort said...

Man, I can't believe you've already been married that long and I don't even know your hubbie that well. Although I did learn a lot about him from his tag post so that's good. Happy Anniversary!

Hayley's Comment said...

um, who took that first picture? I believe I did! Right? I think it was one of your first dates, and we were on a double on some crazy mountain until like 4am? True or False? Oh and who told you both to DATE each other? I think that was me too! Happy Anniversary!