Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Total Eclipse of the Heart...

Don't forget to watch the total lunar eclipse tonight. Thank goodness I have MSN to inform me of things like this. I found the details here.

5 comments:

Mugs said...

Shucks dude! I missed it! Thanks anyway. That's so cool of you to post this!

Anonymous said...

I actually got to see it this time. I have never seen one and it was pretty amazing. It's amazing what the Lord can create. Even something like an eclipse.

Life with the Warrens said...

i totally missed it. i was busy watching an extra kid until 7pm last night and had no chance on the computer to even take note.

Cort said...

Oh my gosh, we're so funny. I almost did this exact post with that exact picture. Our blogging is so in sync. I wanted to see it but it hit around bedtime and I completely got sidetracked and forgot. Darn, now I have to wait until 2010.

Mrs. C said...

Hey Sarah,

I am glad you found my blog, maybe this will motivate me to update it more. I actually found yours a while back. Since I never get to see you I love seeing the photos and read what you guys are up to.

I am actually in a book club, but when I mentioned the Stephanie Meyer books they didn't want to read them.

Marie