Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This just in...

Yes, I frequent Stephenie Meyer's website (she's cool--she keeps her fans in "the know"). This is what I found today. The Cullens. I guess the movie is coming along. I'm really not sure what I think of Carlisle or Jasper, but maybe their acting will convince me, because their hair sure doesn't.

9 comments:

Mugs said...

Hey that chick in the lavendar dress is on Grey's Anatomy! Thanks for posting this. I'm glad to see the movie is coming along. I AM PUMPED. I think I am as excited for this as I was for good old H.P. and that says a LOT.

Mugs said...

p.s. I think Cedric...no Eddie, looks hot. I'm glad they picked this kid.

The Cannons said...

This is a disadvantage to reading the books before watching the movie. I read Harry Potter after I had watched the movies so I just pictured the characters from the movie. It's hard when you read the book first and the actors don't fit your description. Chick from Grey's is way too old looking in my opinion.
Mitzi

Anonymous said...

I agree about the reading books first part. These actors are NOT who I had in mind. But I don't think any of the actors I had in mind would have matched the ones in my mind, if that makes sense. I agree about Esme, too. She was older than Carlisle, but not that much. I guess I'm going for the "Twilight" ride. It may be bumpy, but I'm sure I'll still enjoy it.

Life with the Warrens said...

i was laughing at the blondies. their hair is jacked up. what? there are no good hairdressers out there to fix them with today's hairstyles? i might watch this. maybe.

Anonymous said...

I think I have to agree Tanski doodle doo. The blonde dudes on the right look like powder with hair. Also, I guess I don't have to worry about my wife leaving me for Edward.
Brady

Cort said...

All the hair is ridiculous and I think most of them look like aliens not vampires and I absolutely hate the girl from Grey's Anatomy. I was ok with who they picked for Edward but the rest is just preposterous!

Mugs said...

Brady - you never have to worry about that. You are a Mugleston boy! There is only one person on this planet hotter than a Mugleston boy, and that's Shia LeBoeuf. YOWZA!!

Life with the Warrens said...

i agree with camille. yowza says it all. that boy is getting to be soooo fine! ha "fine" is like 15 years ago or queen latifa style of saying someone is hot! oh Shia come out and play! i still think edward looks like skeletor!