Monday, February 25, 2008

Miss Drama...


Miss Mya has learned the art of "theatre." She likes to pull these faces on a regular basis. See if you can figure out which is which: happy, silly, crying and scared.
*note the slobbery chin in every picture*
Speaking of the word "theatre," I know it's supposed to be spelled "theater," but, does anyone find it funny when words are spelled like this? Like, Provo Towne Centre or Ye Olde Shoppe. I'm juste curiouse.

5 comments:

Cort said...

Love love love that dress!!!! Man girls must be fun..for some things. Of course if they made that dress in my size, I'd look like a huge fat bell ( like the lady who sang the groom cuts the cake at my wedding!)

Mugs said...

Great faces My-My! Cute shoes, too! She is a sweetheart.

Hmmm. I've never actually thought about the "olde" spelling style that much. Interesting.

Life with the Warrens said...

ye olde malt shoppe. that came to mind. what the beeeeeep is a shoppe? ps mya is huge now. gorsh i can't believe how fast kids grow!

Carrie Snider said...

cute pics!!! I learned in my History of the English Language class in college that they actually used to pronounce the "e" at the end of words. But back then the vowels sounded different. But now when they do it I think it's just to look all posh & shee-shee.

Jennie said...

I love her ponies! and her big big smile. What a doll...