Brady and I have been dreadfully sick these past couple weeks, and poor Mya has been left to fend for herself. (Luckily, she has remained healthy.) She's discovered a new invention--playdough. I bet you didn't think it was possible to play playdough for almost three hours straight, but it is. Thankfully, Grammy Mugs supplied us with lots and lots of cookie cutters. Maybe Mya's destined to be the baker in the family.
6 comments:
That is so cute! Dallin just likes to smash his playdough and/or stick it to the chair. The difference between boys and girls! Sorry you guys were sick, that stinks. :(
Look at Mya's face!!! She is so happy...and so talented. You've sold me. I'm going to copy you and see what Miles thinks of the stuff.
wow are you guys feeling any better? i hate to hear that other people have been sick. good that you found a new love for mya. keep her busy and she will be happy. get some rest now.
You are such a great mom, I've practically banned play doh from my house. I hate the stuff.
Aren't you just sick of being sick? By the way, I'm anonymous. Mya is such a cutie! I miss her face!
Miles just saw the large version of this picture in passing and screamed , "MONNAH!!" Just like that
Post a Comment