Friday, January 25, 2008

Pleasant Surprises...




I haven't been taking any pictures lately. So when I uploaded the one picture I took of Mya's hair this week (see post below), I found these little treasures. Brady truly is the photographer in our family. He is always taking great shots of Mya. And other things. And he's the fun one. Mya is so excited when he gets home from work. She hears the garage door open and she runs as fast as her little legs can take her to the front door. She leaps into his arms the second he walks through the door and gives him lots of "huggies". It's so cute to watch those two. She's a daddy's girl, for sure.

7 comments:

Mugs said...

That second shot is my favorite. There is something so adorable about a huge gap in a toddler's front teeth. Miles has it too. I will be sad when it closes. Mya loves her mama too. YOU are her very best friend, the most important person in her world every day.

Life with the Warrens said...

sooo cute. great pics. mugs is right. she really loves her mama -that's you-since you give her the TLC she needs everyday all day. love you mama

Mugs said...

Ooooooohhhhh! I LOVE what you are doing with the blog! It looks so classy and cool!

Sarady said...

Thanks. I'm getting really sick of winter and I needed a switch-a-roo. Time to think about summer, I think.

Carrie Snider said...

So cute! Yes thanks for coming over. We'll have to do it again. It's so fun that our kids are the same age. You are nice parents for taking Mya out in the snow! I'm too lazy. ;)

Mugs said...

Hahaha! Sarah! No, it wasn't the primary room. Yes, yes. We will get lots of mileage out of that little joke, won't we :) heehehehehe!

Anonymous said...

New post! New post!