Ok, a girl would be fun for that. But I still vote for all boys.
Oh that looks so good! How fun to have a little girl!
Oh my goodness that is so cute. I am so glad that I had a boy first because I seriously can't even fix my own hair. My girls (if I ever have any) are going to have some sorry looking hair.Mitzi
so cute. the makings of a little black girl like her mom.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ok, a girl would be fun for that. But I still vote for all boys.
Oh that looks so good! How fun to have a little girl!
Oh my goodness that is so cute. I am so glad that I had a boy first because I seriously can't even fix my own hair. My girls (if I ever have any) are going to have some sorry looking hair.
Mitzi
so cute. the makings of a little black girl like her mom.
Post a Comment