Friday, January 11, 2008

Whaaa! When's The Office coming back?

I'm sick of the strike. I know I should look at it like an opportunity to put down the remote and do something worthwhile with my time, but I'm not. I miss The Office! And just when it was getting good. Ah sheesh!
Camille, this picture is dedicated to you.

7 comments:

Mugs said...

Oh Sarah!!!! This is HILARIOUS!! LOFFICE. Thanks for the dedication. You always find the funniest stuff. I just showed Anthony and we had a big laugh at Kevin and Phyllis. This cast would make LOST an entirely different show. I miss the office too. Something awful. At least LOST has a few episodes coming out.

Mugs said...

I had to look again. Toby as Sawyer? Hahaha! Looks like he has a mullet.

Cort said...

I LOVE the picture. I miss it too. Maybe we should start our own strike FOR the office.

Jenny said...

Forget playing outside and being productive! I WANT MY TV BACK!!!! WAAAAAH! I feel the same way!!!

Life with the Warrens said...

jeremy and i have been keeping ourselves busy with seasons two and three. we got them for christmas. i guess my sister new that nothing good was gonna come out of the strike. atleast we can still laugh in our jammies at any hour of the night/day. wish you could watch with us!

Life with the Warrens said...

did you see how cute scott's little baby is? what a little doll.

The Cannons said...

This writer's strike is making me die. I want to strike the writer's strike. I wonder what I could do to make them really suffer?
Mitzi