Friday, December 07, 2007

Tagged...

Karine tagged me to write seven interesting facts about myself.... Okay, here goes.
*

1. I have seen all 14 seasons of ER. It started with an obsession I had for George Clooney, but then it turned more into a challenge to watch every single episode. TNT made it easy. With back to back episodes, I got through the whole series in less than a year. I have an itch to fulfill this challenge with other shows, as well. I don't necessarily love these shows, but the inner desire to see every episode just kills me. Maybe it's an OCD thing.

2. I had an imaginary friend when I was about four years old. Her name was Rossi-Rye and she was awesome! We did everything together. We were jumping rope in the street one day and a car came. Unfortunately, she didn't listen to me when I told her to move and she got hit and died. I know, dramatic.
*

3. My mom always sent us to school with a lunchbox and thermos. For some reason, this really embarrassed me. Probably because she didn't put a drink in the thermos--she put soup in it. Yeah, I know. I had to pour it into that little thermos lid and use a spoon. To this day, I still have issues with eating my lunch in front of others. I just feel like everyone is looking at my odd lunch packaging.
*

4. I have wanted to move back to Washington for years. Now that we are finally here, I really miss Utah. I never thought I would say that. I miss my friends, I miss Salt Lake, I even miss Provo. I guess it grew on me, after all.

*



5. I love the beach. It's one of my favorite places on earth. Sometimes, I will stare out the window when the sky is really bright and pretend that I am in a beach house somewhere looking at the sky above the ocean. It's a dream of mine to live on the beach. I don't even care which one, although, I prefer East Coast beaches.
**

6. As a cynical youth, I claimed I would NEVER go to Ricks, BYU or go on a mission. I did all three.
*
7. Brady and I dated seriously for two full months before we kissed. We were tired of kissing the wrong people, so we wanted to wait until we knew that we were the perfect, eternal match! I guess it worked, cuz a month later we were engaged.
*
*


Now it's your turn Tanya, Cort, Jen and Brady!

10 comments:

Mugs said...

What a great post! I didn't know a couple of these things. I didn't know the name of your imaginary friend. How did you come up with the name? The picture of you in front of the mirror is ADORABLE. I just want to have a conversation with little Sarah. I bet she was a hoot!

Mugs said...

Hey Sammy. I was just laughing about your post again. I wanted to tell you that I TOTALLY understand about lame packaging of lunches. My mom would pack me tuna sandwiches and double wrap them in waxed paper and saran wrap. Looking back I know that she was putting serious love and thought into that lunch, but as a kid I was the only nerd with double wrapped fish sandwiches. I just wanted fun fruits like everybody else. :)

Mugs said...

p.p.s. I love your beach outfit.

Cort said...

You are so freakin awesome...and interesting. I loved reading that stuff about you. I'm glad to hear you miss Utah because I've really grown to love it too...and I miss you too! Every time I moved, it always took 1 full year to feel at home and not be homesick. Give it time.

Cort said...

Ok, I've been thinking all day about what to write for mine and they're not nearly as cool as yours. I need more time.

Life with the Warrens said...

wow you are as funny as a one legged elvis hip shaking. i will try my best to be honest but it might take a few days. loved the black girl braids!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I want to hear more about this imaginary friend of yours. She sounds off the hizzle!
I must say you are a very interesting person!

Anonymous said...

Honey. I finally did my 7 facts. I don't think anyone can top yours though. U are so interesting and funny--funny as a one legged elvis hip.
b.

The Cannons said...

Fun lists you guys. I especially liked Brady's pig face pictures, and your obsession with seeing every episode of so many high caliber shows. You should throw Buffy and Angel in there when you finish up with 90210 and The O.C. ("Don't call it that"). Say that reminds me, have you seen Arrested Development. It's pretty much my favorite show ever. I can watch episodes over and over and I laugh my guts out. I think you would really appreciate it. There are only three seasons, and they each got progressively shorter, so watching every episode isn't too much of a challenge.

The Cannons said...

By the way, that last post was from Scott. Boo-yah!