Tuesday, December 11, 2007

7 Fun Facts--Brady

1
My most used and greatly over used fact is that by the time I was 19 I had been to every continent except for Antartica.

2
I use to run cross country for fun as a kid. As a 5th grader, I would run for fun on Saturdays and in the mornings 3 days a week. My 5th grade class "ran" to Disneyland during lunch break. We made it!

3
I had an epidural (the shot pregnant women have to deliver their baby) for my first knee surgery.

4
I have eaten some pretty gross things. Pig face was one of the most memorable. The one I had needed to shave more than these guys.

before

after
5

I love TECHNOLOGY.
That is partly why I love my job so much. Today I finished hooking up a wireless camera surveillance system and I enjoyed every bit of it.

6
My first real job was a bagger. It was a TIPS ONLY job. I would usually make about $5.00 an hour.

7

When I was 15 and my brother Anthony was about 18, I jumped over him on my rollerblades using a launch ramp like the one below. He was about 5 ft. 8/9 inches. He did tilt his head back a bit.




6 comments:

Mugs said...

Oh this had me laughing so hard. I laughed about running to Disneyland in 5th grade, about pig face, about how you love technology like Kipp. I'm going to go get Anthony to read this now. Thanks for sharing. You are very interesting.

Mugs said...

And hilarious!

Mugs said...

Brady,
this is freaking awesome. I love the all time over used fact, but it is still cool. I remember yoy used to run like a freak.
Good stuff B.
Love Anthony

Sarady said...

Hunny, you are so cool. I think it would be even cooler if you could say you plan to take your wife to every continent, too! I am so glad you are an electronic guru, cuz we'd be up a creek without a paddle if I were in charge of that. And I will never tire of hearing about that disgusting, sweaty pig face sandwich. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Okay, the whole "I love technology" thing totally sounded like Kip on Napolean Dynamite! I knew you reminded me of someone! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks guys
BRADY