Sunday, December 16, 2007

Favorite hiding spot...

Thank goodness dads exist, because you will probably never see this mommy scrunched up in that cabinet with Mya--I would hyperventilate and then pass out.

Edited to add: I just noticed that Brady is wearing black socks with stark white shoes. I love my hubby.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a fashion violation, and its not Mya! Come on Brady! Have you forgotten the basic fundamentals of dressing?! Sadly, I think as we become parents it all goes out the window!

Mugs said...

I'm with you on the hyperventilating bit.

Life with the Warrens said...

hahaha brady was always pretty funny! i think he is trying to catch up to your sarsh!

Life with the Warrens said...

remember when we were running around target, or was is shopko or kmart or walmart, just before the mishes and we took pics in those shimmering rainbow coats? i love those pics. plus all the cool home depot family pics on the potty and in the fridge.

Anonymous said...

i just got home from work.

brady

Anonymous said...

Well, I think it's cute.

Jennie said...

I can't believe how much hair little Mya has! You guys are so funny!

Carrie Snider said...

I don't know what's funnier, the shoes or the hiding in the cabinet...