Here's My-My in her Christmas dress. I made her do a photo shoot by the Christmas tree. What a cute little munchkin. She insisted that Ellie be a part of the fun.
I am noticing a slight resemblance between Mya and either the little girl "Boo" from Monsters Inc or Cindy Lou Who.
she is so cute! sorry for all the comments on old posts, but i'm catching up! someone told me at walmart the other day that kayleigh looks like Boo (she had pigtails that day, too). i didn't know whether he meant it as a compliment or not...
7 comments:
I see more resemblance in Bu than the Who's. Too cute. I love her facial expressions.
good job on those pics babe.
b.
My-My is beautiful like her mom. She looks good in EVERY picture. Seeing her in person was even better. We miss her.
The last picture of Mya is hilarious! Her face reminds me of Zoolander! She is an absolute doll!
the cutest little girl you could ever have!
That's her Blue Steel look!
she is so cute! sorry for all the comments on old posts, but i'm catching up! someone told me at walmart the other day that kayleigh looks like Boo (she had pigtails that day, too). i didn't know whether he meant it as a compliment or not...
Post a Comment