Saturday, December 15, 2007

Edward and Bella...

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart

I found this awesome fan-made, photo-shopped picture of the crazy kids who will be playing Edward and Bella in the movie Twilight. I'm not sure how I feel about these folks as the stars of Stephenie Meyer's master-minded Twilight Series. Edward and Bella are so personal to every reader and those who have read the novels know that Edward and Bella look different to everyone. And this is most certainly not how I pictured Edward in my mind. Also, I don't even know how I feel about the movie. The books were so awesome that I don't think a movie will do them justice. Although, Harry Potter pulled it off nicely, and so did the Notebook. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. What do you think?

9 comments:

April & Chris said...

I didn't realize they had chosen the actors... I guess if they can really act, they can pull it off. But then there's Hayden Christensen as Anikan, great eye candy, but not a good actor! Yeah, he's not at all like I pictured Edward, but I guess we'll see!
Come on over sometime... we'll go visit Forks! ;)

Sarady said...

Ooh, that sounds fun. Brady keeps saying we should go chase some werewolves and vampires over in Forks.

The Cannons said...

Bella is more striking than I would have pictured since according to her she isn't pretty and Edward isn't good looking enough. That's just me though.
Mitzi

Anonymous said...

I didn't imagine Bella that pretty, and the Edward in my mind is much more sexy. This is already starting to disappoint me. I will try to keep in open mind, but they are messing with my beautiful fantasies!

Mugs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life with the Warrens said...

cedric diggory looks like skeletor half the time. like when the light catches his face at the just the right angle which is most of the time i can't help but think he is a hideous skeletor face. *ring**ring*-
C.D.-"Hello, This is Cedric Diggory"
me-"Hi, Skeletor called. He wants his face back."

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everyone is questioning Ed's hotness, cuz I agree with everyone. He just doesn't seem like an Edward Cullen. But I will give him the benefit of the doubt...that is, if I decide to see the movie.

Anonymous said...

I think they could of picked a better looking Ed, better looking that is.
Brady (yes I am still reading twilight)

Cort said...

I agree about the movie skepticism. I think Eddie looks kindof how I pictured him but Bella looks way to hot and put together than what I thought. And I love how april and chris called someone eye candy. Classic.