Thursday, November 29, 2007

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland...

I decided I was sick of seeing the Doodlebops' faces, so here is a pictureless post.

We finally got the first real snowfall of the year. It's been snowing since 4:30 p.m. yesterday. We went outside to play in it this morning, but Mya was kind of scared, so we went back in. (I'm okay with that.) I wish I had a picture to share, but our camera needs new batteries.

Here's a funny story, though. We've been teaching Mya to say "help me, please" if she is frustrated. It works sometimes, but mostly we still just get a major meltdown. And if she ever does ask for help, she just says, "help". Well, yesterday, we met Brady for lunch. He came out to meet us at the car and Mya saw him through the window. She was so excited, saying, "Daddy, daddy, daddy!" Well, I still had to park, so when I pulled away to find a parking spot, Mya yells, "help me, help me, daddy!" It was so cute and sad. I had to hide my laughter so I didn't hurt her feelings even more.

And just to give you an update, Mya is now 19 months old...and I'm 355 months...today!

8 comments:

Cort said...

We need a little snow down here. An I must say I love that Mya is talking enough to have super cute stories! I look forward to many more.

Mugs said...

Oh that is cute!! What a smart baby girl. I guess she's bigger than a baby now, but it's happened too fast! I love that she was screaming for Brady to help her. It will be hilarious if she uses that one in church if you ever have to take her out.

Life with the Warrens said...

sarah can you call me. i really need to talk(sob sob)seriously you will think i am stupid for getting mad and crying about this but it means more to me than a new car.

Mugs said...

I love your winter layout!! Who the freak is that little girl at the top of the page with pigtails in her hair? Mya looks like she's ready for kindergarten!! Not really, but I can't believe how big she is now. We are so excited to see you in a few weeks.

Mugs said...

Sammy Sue, we've been trying to call you! Anthony got in!!!! We are moving to NY in seven months baby.

Anonymous said...

I love that baby girl so much. Her daddy!

Brady

Anonymous said...

Honey. Great job on the blog! b

Anonymous said...

Good job on the upgrade of the site.
b.