Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Doodlebops...


Have I officially gone mad? Maybe. I remember back when I thought life would be so simple with children and I would NEVER let them watch T.V. Well, that didn't last long. Slowly, Mya has built a repertoire of kids' shows that she loves, but the one that tops the list is The Doodlebops. She will point to the T.V., even when it's not on, and say, "bops, bops". Not only that, (as some of you know, their songs are quite catchy) I was singing the theme song yesterday, without realizing it, and Mya started crying and asking for "bops". What? I think I may have to buy a DVD, because she asks for them on a regular basis.
By the way, I admit that I kind of like them, too. I got curious about the people behind the Dooplebop masks though, and that is what I found. Very interesting. They kind of seem the same. Hmmm.

9 comments:

Mugs said...

Hahaha Vancies!

Mugs said...

Cool post Sarah! I love the picture you posted of what the doodle bops look like without all the make-up. I think it's cool that you like them. I secretly can't wait for Hannah Montana every day. Not for Miles, but for me. Don't knock it 'til you try it.

Anonymous said...

Hi wife! I can't believe those doodlebops without make-up. Vancies comment is quite funny. Also, I have to admit I caught some of Hannah Montana tonight and did not even change the channel. I think the disney channel might be secretly taking over the WORLD!

love u,
b.

Sarady said...

Hey, I have never denied my love for Hannah Montana. She is the bomb! Thanks, Billy Ray Cyrus, for giving us such a star-studded daughter. Hunny, I know all your secrets.

Anonymous said...

Doodle bops smoodle sops, I have lived through scooby doo, He-man, Ninja Turtles, Lassie, Bell and Sebatain, but I have to admit I like Hannah Montana too. I can't afford tickets to her shows. Guess I'll have to stick with Flipper.

Sarady said...

This must be mom. I don't know anyone who actually watches flipper...and enjoys it.

Anonymous said...

Your lucky Mya likes the Doodlebops, when Maddie was little she was addicted to the Wiggles. Its a miracle that I didn't throw myself through a window. It is pretty sad when your a grown woman at the mall singing "Toot, toot, chug-a-chug-ah big red car!" I am ever so grateful she is over them! :)

Sarady said...

Oh man, that is soo funny. Did you guys get to see them in concert? Mya like the Wiggles, too. Umm, yes, my child is already addicted to T.V. Just like me! Oops.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha little sarah loves doodlybops too (say like ned flanders). i am so confused by their constant losing the instruments dealy. why are they so careless about their favorite things??
your pal-T