Carpe diem, you look hot in it. And since you've been title a milf, I have a t-shirt that my sister in law gave me for Christmas that I found quite offensive, it's all yours if you want it. It says MILF. I had to explain that to my parents around the Christmas tree that morning...thanks Shawna!
Love your pics of the Falls, you are quite the photographer! I think it is wonderful that you have such a special place to go and visit. It is wonderful that you were able to have many priceless memories there growing up, and now Mya can as well!
5 comments:
That leaf is bigger than Brady's head! How is Mya lifting that!?
Sarah, you are a milf.
Carpe diem, you look hot in it. And since you've been title a milf, I have a t-shirt that my sister in law gave me for Christmas that I found quite offensive, it's all yours if you want it. It says MILF. I had to explain that to my parents around the Christmas tree that morning...thanks Shawna!
Love your pics of the Falls, you are quite the photographer! I think it is wonderful that you have such a special place to go and visit. It is wonderful that you were able to have many priceless memories there growing up, and now Mya can as well!
mya looks like a little sarah mini me. so adorable.
Post a Comment