The "Falls" as we call it, is the MacDonald family's little plot of heaven on earth. My great-grandfather purchased several acres of land here, many years ago. Some of the most prominent memories of my childhood are at the Falls. I am so thankful that this place lives on, even four generations later. I hope it's a place that my children will want to take their children, and so on.
Brady, Mya and I headed to the Falls this weekend to spend some time with my grandparents. It was really great to see them and just relax. Mya had so much fun running around, chasing the bugs and kicking up rocks.
3 comments:
Looks like a postcard...only better. Your family has discovered one of the world's most beautiful secrets. The whole atmosphere feels like it's out of book. I still think about those delicious buckwheat pancakes.
Yay for the Falls! I love that we have this wonderful place in our family!
Me, too. It makes me happy there!
Post a Comment